Why Business Simulation?
A bird strike on an aeroplane engine acts in the same way that a market crisis affects business: You can’t influence it, but it has an unpredictable impact on your future wellbeing!
As pilots are trained repeatedly to deal with the unexpected, a ‘live’ simulation which presents participants with the sequence; situation, decision and consequence in the business idiom can greatly raise the realism of a training experience.
Sales training using a simulation challenges participants through a compelling experience testing decision making and business thinking. Simulation help;
- Emphasise the link between activity and results.
- Encourage the correct balance of sales activities for success.
- Avoid typical and repeated tactical mistakes.
- Embed the right behaviours in customer facing situations.
Look for the outputs here:
- More and better quality sales
- Procurement functional improvements
- Better margins
- More effective category management
- Improved customer retention.
Business simulations are cost effective (up to 20 participants)