Do not miss these sales masterclasses: Consultative Selling and Key Account Management. These virtual sessions both start and end in September 2021 and are an excellent way to enhance sales skills remotely.
Develop and refine the skills needed to effectively undertake a proven sales approach. This virtual sales masterclass will focus on how to engage customers and prospects remotely and demonstrate professionalism in winning business and building relationships remotely.
Consultative Style Selling works; the few who do it well are top performers. When sellers focus on customer objectives they create more value, which results in bigger deals, and ultimately, a more differentiated market position.
Dates for Consultative Selling
- Kick off – 6th September | 30 mins
- Module 1 – 9th September | 2 and a half hours
- Module 2 – 16th September |2 and a half hours
- Module 3 – 23rd September |2 and a half hours
- Module 4 – 30th September | 2 and a half hours
Key Account Management
The effective management of key relationships is critical to success. This KAM virtual masterclass takes sales professionals through a process of analysis and reflection, using customer data, to help build effective account plans.
The Key Account Management dates
- Kick off – 1st September | 14:00 -14:30
- Module 1 – 7th September | 13:00 -15:30
- Module 2 – 14th September | 13:00 -15:30
- Module 3 – 21st September | 13:00 -15:30
- Module 4 – 28th September | 13:00 -15:30
Our Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) offers a stimulating skills development experience. The VILT simulates traditional classroom learning, whilst eliminating close contact and travel costs. Shorter sessions spread out over three weeks minimizes business disruption. Each masterclass is run over three weeks as 4 x 2.5 hours VILT sessions from 13.00, supported by a short onboarding session and an online learning path with e-Learning modules.