Adapt your leadership style to drive sales performance
Follow Mercuri’s Leadership programme in four stages:
- Assessing and Reviewing – Align capability, activity and measurement to business objectives. Develop your team to help you achieve your business and sales objectives.
- Planning – Create a sales plan that captures the key factors of performance and defines how results can be achieved. Utilise the Sales Platform Concept.
- Leading in the field – Manage joint visits and adapt your role in the different situations in order to achieve the best outcome. When do you coach and when do you manage?
- Motivating the team – Recognise the difference between leadership and management. Determine the most appropriate leadership style to get the most from your team.
Our work with sales managers includes:
- Motivation and team building
- Planning, monitoring and analysis of performance
- Managing sales activity
- Powerful sales performance
- Managing sales performance
- Sales coaching and development of individuals and teams
- Sales Management Process Efficiency improvements
- Forecasting and pipeline management
Our sales consultants will help you to improve the skills, methods and effectiveness of your sales managers through a combination of:
- Analysis to determine the current situation
- Consulting to identify where process improvements are needed
- Sales leadership training and coaching
- Business simulations and business games
- Sales strategy training
- Providing new methods and tools