Adapt your leadership style to drive sales performance
Follow Mercuri’s Leadership programme in four stages:
- Assessing and Reviewing – Align capability, activity and measurement to business objectives. Develop your team to help you achieve your business and sales objectives.
- Planning – Create a sales plan that captures the key factors of performance and defines how results can be achieved. Utilise the Sales Platform Concept.
- Leading remotely – Manage joint virtual meetings and adapt your role in the different situations in order to achieve the best outcome. When do you coach and when do you manage?
- Motivating the team – Recognise the difference between leadership and management. Determine the most appropriate leadership style to get the most from your team.
Our work with sales managers includes:
- Motivation and team building
- Planning, monitoring and analysis of performance
- Managing sales activity
- Powerful sales performance
- Managing sales performance
- Sales coaching and development of individuals and teams
- Sales Management Process Efficiency improvements
- Forecasting and pipeline management
Our sales consultants will help you to improve the skills, methods and effectiveness of your sales managers through a combination of:
- Analysis to determine the current situation
- Consulting to identify where process improvements are needed
- Sales leadership training and coaching
- Business simulations and business games
- Sales strategy training
- Providing new methods and tools
Chartered Management Institute
Mercuri International UK Ltd is pleased to announce that it is an approved Chartered Management Institute (CMI) centre. CMI is the only chartered awarding organization of Management and Leadership qualifications, recognized around the world.