The Sales Conference 2020, from ProSales and Mercuri, was full of thought-provoking insights, trends and tips around sales, leadership, artificial intelligence, improved customer conversations, the environment and business improvement.
The first year with a digital broadcast and the Sales Conference was bigger than ever. The day and evening included fantastic keynotes and breakout sessions. If you missed the event you can still access the videos here until 30th November 2020.
“What are opportunities that you can find in the new normal?”Stefan Hyttfors
Sessions you can now watch include:
- GET SMARTER ABOUT THE CHOICES THAT WILL MAKE OR BREAK YOUR BUSINESS – Tiffani Bova
- SELLING IN A TIME OF PLANETARY DECAY – Martha Rehnberg
- HOW THEWORLD’S FASTEST-GROWING COMPANIES SYSTEMATIZE THEIR GROWTH – Anssi Rantanen
- THE NEW NORMAL – WHY UNCERTAINTY IS THE ONLY CERTAINTY – Stefan Hyttfors
- 5 SUPERTRENDS THAT WILL SHAPE THE FUTURE OF SALES & MARKETING – Henrik Larsson-Broman
Here are the five Supertrends that Henrik Larsson-Broman talked about shaping B2B Sales Beyond 2020.
- The Rise of the Filter Economy – in the new normal 4 of 5 customer interactions will be based on filter conversations.
- Time to make Self-Service a B2B Sales strategy – more than 60% of B2B-buyers now say they prefer self-service
- Get Ready for the Age of “Salesomation” – 67% of companies have accelerated automation during pandemic
- The Boom of Subscription-Based Business Models – subscription companies outperform their product based peers by wide margins
- Say Hello to an Era of Sales Skill Transformation – 9 in 10 executives say they face skill gaps within the next five years